Sunday, October 14, 2007

why i love joey.



i just decided since i am marrying this boy in a few weeks that i should give the world a few reasons why i love him and think he is so wonderful....

1. he is as weird as i am...so there is no judging ;)
2. he loves my friends
3. as far as i know, they love him....
4. he makes me laugh...alot
5. he is the sweetest guy on earth
6. he loves me even though i can be "grumpy mcgrumpersome" to him sometimes
7. he no longer bashes on mississippi state out of love for me
8. he is the best person ever to go on long car rides with!!!!
9. he loves my dogs
10. we both like michael bolton...what?
11. he is so cute in backwards baseball cap
12. did i mention he is the greatest guy on earth?
13. he calls me booger...and i have no idea why.
14. he loves Jesus
15. he is nocturnal....i am not sure why i like this, i don't know if he ever sleeps.
16. he lets me decorate and doesn't complain that it may be too girly.
17. he does't complain shopping
18. we like to make up songs together and sing them to his parents until they want to kill us
19. he is so cute
20. he loves the delta...big plus...

1 comment:

Alison said...

we can't wait to meet him!!!