Tuesday, October 30, 2007

OK, Wedding Day countdown is at 10 days. wow.


I AM GETTING MARRIED IN TEN DAYS !!! SO FUN!!! and also it is so so so so so so fun that Alison and Katie are coming in on Thursday to see me!!!!! I am so excited I could jump up and down. ( which i may have done) I just love them so much!!!! Me seeing these two girls at the same time is about like imagining a child hopped up on sugar and being allowed to go to disneyworld and hang out with santa clause all at the same time. that is exciting. yay!

2 comments:

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

In one week you will be on your honeymoon as MRS. WIGGINS!! So EXCITING!!!

Kim Shirley said...

Congrats Aimee on being a married woman! I just found your page through Mike and Allison's and thought I'd say hello. I just started a blog for David and I - dkshirley.blogspot.com - say hello sometime. See you around town!