Sunday, October 7, 2007

top things going on in aimee's life as of today :)


1. i am getting married in a month....wow!

2. i realized today that i miss alison and katie so much and wish i got to see them more because they are so special to me!

3. i need to work with animals. i can't because i would adopt them all.

4. i am so excited about seeing ben ( mike and alison's son) next month !!!!

5. i think that i could drink a peach ballini (sp) everyday. it is great!

6. i am going to re-read the gospels then i am going to actually start reading the old testament...

7. baltimore is my favorite baseball team even if they suck. i think they are great:)

8. mississippi state football is fun for me this year

9. ole miss losing so much is fun also.

10. i am disturbed that katie knows auburns fight song. this made me sick to hear.

2 comments:

Alison said...

i am sad i missed your bachelorette party! can't wait to see you next month :)

Christi said...

I just found your blog (again maybe...I might have seen it before and don't remember)! In response to #3...I volunteer with CARA (Community Animal Rescue & Adoption) and it is great! I thought I would want to take them all home, too, but luckily that hasn't happened. You should do it with me! Also, you and your fiance should come to the Animal House Party on Thurs. Nov. 1. I'm going to post about it on my blog so check it out! Talk to ya later!