Thursday, October 25, 2007

i am getting married in 2 weeks.


i mean, how weird. i am so excited but yet and am kind of nervous of my new life ahead. it is weird to think that i will no longer be aimee madison, i will be aimee wiggins. i mean, my last name switches from one town name to another. not many people can say that. i am so excited about being married though! so excited. and i am also excited that my best friends are coming into town for the madison/wiggins shindig. i get to see alison and katie both in one day, i mean that is like disneyland for aimee. hooray!!!!!! please keep me in your prayers with all the last minute details/planning that takes place!!!!!!! hooray for gettin married!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Congratulations...it will turn out perfectly! Don't worry about the last minute details. It all happens, and the only part that matters is that you get married and people have a good time! I wish I could be there, but I'm out of town that weekend. I know you'll be a beautiful bride!

Alison said...

see you in 10 days! can't wait :)