Monday, August 27, 2007

The Beach


Joey and i decided that it would be fun to go on a little weekend beach trip to get some sun and just have fun. I am not a big fan of the ocean because i have drama every time i get in it. I either lose a contact, jewlery, get stung by a jellyfish, get attacked by flying fish, have a sea turtle swim into me...something.... this time, i actually got seasick by playing in the waves. I am a wimp i know. Soooo i had to sit out of the ocean. I thought it would be funny to flick sand on joey..... not a good idea. he pegged me in the face with a handful of sand ( on accident ) but it was sad. i am not over it yet :) We had so much fun! Joey does not like Joe's crabshack. the waitresses dancing stressed him out....it was quite funny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I saw you added this link on facebook (because apparently I stalk)

SO PUMPED.

Hey! I got an idea!!! LET'S TALK ON THE PHONE!!! phone date needs to happen.

ok?
thanks.

LOVE YOU AND THE BLOG!