Friday, February 1, 2008

JOEY"S BIRTHDAY (CONT)



Yesterday was Joeys actual birthday ( we had his birthday with my family this past weekend) and for his "wiggins" birthday we all went out to eat at el dorado steak house and then back to his parents so he could blow out his 29 birthday candles and make a wish that he never gets to the big 3-0. haha. he also got some presents which makes him so happy !!!! he had an ole miss cake ( vomit) and it was hard for me to hide my emotions on this matter. i would not eat anything that was red, blue or white, so i scraped off all the icing and had a slither of chocolate cake. yum. i can't eat anything that the picture of that webel may have touched!!!! i know for my birthday i need a MISSISSIPPI STATE UNIVERSITY cake! :) Joey has promised me one :) enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

i can't believe you married an ole miss fan! :)