Tuesday, January 22, 2008

5 random things....

Ok, we all know how much i love lists.....so here are 5 things that are totally random about me :)

1. Lord Voldermort and Severus Snape are my favorite harry potter characters. i like edgy people. this fact about me scares my husband :)

2. I have had my car stuck in a parking garage on more than one occasion. it was rather emberassing. we had to let the air out of the tires. it is hard to keep your cool in this situation.

3. i call everyone booger.

4. i am so so so so bad at remembering names. if i know you by your actual name, feel very honored. ( this excludes katie madden who i call the captain and alison who i call super A) i know ya'lls names...i just choose not to use them. :)

5. as a young child i had corrective braces on my legs...yep....i was forrest gump. but really cute :)

No comments: